How To Make A Wish Come True In 5 Seconds



How To Make A Wish Come True In 5 Seconds Video



How To Make A Wish Come True In 5 Seconds Video Transcript

today I'm gonna teach you how to make
your wish come true
all you need is a piece of paper will
turn it on really with green color
sketch pen or anything like but it
should be quick a lot of people then
write do this facing this to deliver you
should say I wish I might I wish and
right
you see you wish look at that you should
fold this and keep it obviously while
batting was sleeping while good school
party you fold we're going to toilet
every time you should have this paper
and on the eighth night you will come
how to make a wish come true in 5 seconds
the Jewish control and that's it bad
here with another video for this video
you need to find out these important
steps that I'm gonna give you you'll
need on a piece of paper and a pencil
right away you write the number 8 right
there number 8 right there number 8 then
you actually write your wish and you say
Oh kind spirit please make my dream come
true and put your wish and say please
like how I have it here but do not tell
nobody your wish or you'll be cursed for
it's eight days and if you guys follow
these steps I hope this goes well for
you guys I haven't gone well for me
how to make a wish come true in 5 seconds
sometimes sometimes it did last time
that I did this I got so a year ago last
time that I did this I got um if you
guys believe it or not I got this I got
that iPhone 6 plus
but anyway do not tell your if you tell
your friends say you guys don't know
what I just said I said keep it a secret
you guys have to be in a quiet quiet
crying but it's not really important to
be quiet because you know up in the
asteroids that make noise and up in the
sky
it has known if it goes to the air
prints and everything so you don't need
to be in a quiet space thank you for
watching this video and hope it goes
wrong and please give it a like and
subscribe

How To Make A Wish Come True In 5 Seconds Related Keywords

how to make a wish come true in 1 minute, how to make a wish come true overnight for real, how to make a real wish come true in one day, how to make a wish come true no joke, how to make my wish come true tonight, how to make a wish come true today, how to make your wish come true 100% works, get your wish granted