How To Euthanize A Dog At Home



How To Euthanize A Dog At Home Video



How To Euthanize A Dog At Home Video Transcript

yeah she'sshe understand what we say so
it's surely she's our grandmother and
she's a little girl and she's been an
amazing cat
she's our grandma we rescued her from
Compton she's been a very loving and
talk to teethe cat she told us lots of
stories very very thankful that we saved
her and this is our home here she goes
baby everywhere she likes to go to the
table we don't like that and then that's
where she eats and drink over here oh
she's a with about 12 13 years old we
don't know because we found her Switzer
my approximate LG such a good girl oh
how to euthanize a dog at home
she's like really high so fin she's
losing her strength now sorry Jojo we
love you
you'd best cat my cousin actually found
Julian in Compton on the streets and she
was abandoned but we took her because
she had so many cats she's been very
sick about eight months ago for
Thanksgiving she was about to her to die
where we cleaner IV and every two days
every cancer indeed and she's been
surviving for another eight months so
but now it's she's just very very weak
and time to let her go yeah it's been
hard she she got a little bit better
how to euthanize a dog at home
when we changed her diet and did the
subcutaneous fluids but now
she said she's just getting skinnier and
skinnier and she's just getting very
very sick now so we have to help her to
well join the the animal kingdom going
to be the Queen over there it's a
special little girl well I wanted to let
you know how the procedure is going to
go and what's going to happen so that
you are comfortable with everything that
happens and so that you understand the
first thing I'm going to do is I'm going
to give it a little injection to Jodi
it's gonna go in the back of our skin
how to euthanize a dog at home
where it's the least sensitive it's
going to take her approximately 10 to 15
minutes to fall asleep you can certainly
hold her throughout the entire time you
know you can hold her during the
injection you can hold her while she
falls asleep you can hold her while I
place the IV in when she's sleeping then
I'll shave a little spot on her leg so
that I can see her vein and I'm going to
play some div and once the IV is placed
in then I'm going to give you as much
time as you need to say your good-byes
when you're ready you let me know and
we'll go ahead and give her the final
how to euthanize a dog at home
injection okay do you have any questions
the final medicine doesn't doesn't hurt
neither she's not going to suffer
everything is going to go very
peacefully there is no pain it goes
inside the vein she's just going to
basically drift away to sleep
and she won't wake up we are ready to
give her to find an injection whenever
you are so I will give you as much time
as you need don't feel like you need to
rush anything or hurry when you're ready
you just let me know and I'll give her a
final injection okay thank you for all
the good times happy we had good times
how to euthanize a dog at home
together Shirley Magic Eraser going to
join the kingdom of animals and sends
you all our love we say thank you for
all the good times you give us your play
and it's the cycle of life and we here
to help you with it we see you soon
Shirley okay
in your heart such a good friend
kiss me
would you said the experience now is
surely and she's she's dead now she's
with us in the house and that feels so
much better and to be in another element
where she knows absolutely nobody I mean
she knows our vet but who he will be
very cold atmosphere for her and I just
think is the best that she's with us in
their house that's where she lives
that's where she's all the smell that
she likes I know it's it was something
that I was a very strong for me and Eric
wasn't feeling to bring her to the vet
knew it was going to be difficult for
him to so we feel is much better in the
house a huge difference with them dan
and for the entire family
you know yep yeah I mean the whole
experience I think for the animals that
they just don't know well if they know
it's coming at least it's easier you
know it all happens with dignity and
simplicity you know bringing them in the
car and taking them to the bed is
obviously very traumatic
it's obviously minimal suffering this
way being there for her and in this very
peaceful peaceful environment and they
were excited I give you like more
dignity to live
you

How To Euthanize A Dog At Home Related Keywords

how to euthanize a dog with tylenol pm, how to euthanize a dog with sleeping pills, can i euthanize my own dog, how to put down a dog painlessly, how to help a dog die naturally, what to use to put a dog to sleep, my dog is dying and i can't afford a vet, how to euthanize a dog with benadryl