How To Fatten Up A Dog



How To Fatten Up A Dog Video



How To Fatten Up A Dog Video Transcript

hi I'm Tony druggin with sip mean sit
dog training and remember a trained dog
is a happy dog
how to fatten up your dog quickly your
dog may be a rescue dog and he came to
you really thin let's make sure he's had
a medical check-up first but I'm going
to start and show you my remedy we're
going to start with a high quality grain
free dog food and then I'm going to add
some ground beef from the butcher and
I'm going to put in depending on how
much weight and how quickly I want to
put the weight on my dog my dog has a
really high metabolism so I'm going to
how to fatten up a dog
put in about quarter of a container and
that's about a quarter of a pound and
that's ground organ meat beef bone along
with the minerals in all the blood
really good for him and then we're going
to add just a little drizzle of olive
oil
great to the coat it's going to help put
calories on and we're going to drizzle
that right over and he is going to be
feasting like a king and that's how I
fatten up a dog quickly
I'm Tony drugged Minh thank you for
joining me visit sip mean sitcom for
more information on our training and
how to fatten up a dog
remember a trained dog is a happy dog
you

How To Fatten Up A Dog Related Keywords

how do i get my dog to gain weight, what is a good dog food to put weight on a dog, how do i bulk up my dog, how do i make my dog fat, foods that fatten your dog, how to fatten up a malnourished dog, how to fatten up a dog satin balls, how to fatten up a dog that won%27t eat, fatten up pitbull, fattening dog food brands, how to fatten up a skinny puppy, make dog gain weight fast