How To Control Someone's Mind



How To Control Someone's Mind Video



How To Control Someone's Mind Video Transcript

hey everybody welcome back to another
episode of learning magic with Johnny
magic and in today's tutorial I'm gonna
show you how you can make your friends
think you're controlling their mind in a
really funny way here we go now this
doesn't really need a tutorial but I'll
briefly explain what you gotta do in
case you know really understand but I
need you guys at home to help me out I'm
gonna have you follow along with me all
right all you gotta do is doing exactly
what I say I've hiked up sorry all right
I want you to put your hands out in
front of you make sure they're even and
how to control someone's mind
they're completely level flatting now I
want you to close your eyes and keep
them closed
now don't worry there's not gonna be no
sounds no scare you those pop-ups
anything with that but I need you to
shut your eyes and keep them shut with
your hands out shut great now I want you
to imagine that there is a helium
balloon attached to your right hand
pulling it up and up towards the sky and
now I want you to imagine that there's a
stack of books on your left hand pushing
them down towards the floor
going lower and lower your right hand is
how to control someone's mind
being pulled out by the helium balloon
up and up and up towards the ceiling and
your left hand is being pushed down by
the stack of books towards the floor
it's getting your right hands getting
lighter your left hand is getting
heavier now open your eyes now
then I control your mind is your right
hand up your left hand down or are they
love it
if they're lovable I completely failed
if they're not and one's up one's down I
completely controlled your mind oh and
if you saw the image of a terrible
drawing stick figures cat then you're
how to control someone's mind
gonna need to pay attention to the
directions next time well I'll see you
guys in the next story I'm Johnny magic
and I'll see you guys next time
oh and I'll briefly explain what you got
to do you really just got to do exactly
what I told you to do it's how a person
will close our eyes put their hands out
imagine a helium balloon on one hand on
your right hand going up you
in your left hand going down always
mentioned that they don't follow the
directions they're gonna be as they're
gonna see a picture of a snake finger
cat just like you did if you weren't
paying attention right I'm Johnny magic
and I'll see you guys next time

How To Control Someone's Mind Related Keywords

how can i control others mind, how do you move things with your mind, how do you change someone's mind, how can i read other people's minds