How To Text A Girl You Like Examples



How To Text A Girl You Like Examples Video



How To Text A Girl You Like Examples Video Transcript

this video is going to be hopefully
under 10 minutes okay so I'm going to go
quite fast but I want to give you a
real-life example of my own life when
I've had a conversation with a girl and
give you some texting examples and break
them down so that you understand why in
this particular thing came out of my
mouth or other my fingers at the time
and and one thing upfront okay if you've
seen the video yesterday about the 10
do's and don'ts of how to text women in
a way that actually makes sense so you
might have heard me say stuff like and
you'll be casual right like you talk say
how to text a girl you like examples
it differently entertain yourself at
different sides of yourself show pick
stuff up and that's a really important
thing and also what not to do was about
approval seeking long text conversations
predictability that you're texting too
often or not enough and that you're
getting negative and I'm going to give
you some examples of all of these things
here in this video actually and this in
this brief conversation there's just
four slides but I want to really break
it down for you so that you really get
this okay so with this girl I had
established a really really playful
how to text a girl you like examples
Turner I met her on a dating site and
basically we were texting and she was
very busy and stuff she was like a model
and she was very busy with stuff shoots
all the time so she didn't always have
too much time okay but basically so we
would text a lot because she couldn't
speak out loud very often and and you
know girls these days they text like
crazy and they text a lot so what I had
done before we get into the conversation
years I guess established a very playful
tone I was teasing her a lot I was being
very flirtatious she was being very
flirtatious and I took my cues a little
how to text a girl you like examples
bit from like she was reacting very well
to all of this and so she was coming
back with stuff so I could go further so
one key principle I wanted to let you
know is well new dimension that always
get a reaction always try to get a
reaction with a girl this is actually a
key principle for ever for interactions
with girls in general for being for
making things interesting always get a
reaction in some sort of way an
emotional reaction of some sort is
preferable to just you know neutrality
okay come from you know conversations as
I said before
how to text a girl you like examples
is not about by any by any medium is not
about exchanging information I give you
a bit of an example of how when it is
about exchanging information but mostly
it's about emotional engagement of
making somebody feel something ok so in
the middle of this conversation I
basically I think we talked a little bit
about whether she could speak German or
not because she found out I'm German
so she likes so many people we say she
said I'll teach me a German word so I
said schweinhund or I might have just
said shrine owned out of nowhere um
either way I said shrine owned okay and
how to text a girl you like examples
that's a german insulin and and it made
her go to google of course and have to
google it because you didn't know what
it meant and that's good okay so in this
case i used two smiley here okay just
smile ease are useful and some people
asked about this like you know emoticons
and stuff Smiley's are useful if you're
saying risque things they just soften
everything if you put a smiley or like a
winky face or you know one of these or
any other they just think they help the
girl to imagine what your face looks
like at the time of writing as simple as
that sounds right so it helps sometimes
how to text a girl you like examples
to get away with saying stuff that
really is quite rude and playful and if
you just put a smiley next to it and it
kind of softens everything so in this
case i said i basically gave her a
german and she went on on google and and
googled it and went pig dog and give me
a sad face there now some people when
they see this they would freak out and
kind of like say oh my god oh she's
upset or something right
obviously that's them I didn't and I
just stuck with it I knew that she was
playful anyway so and I wanted to give
her a way to get back at me kind of
how to text a girl you like examples
fight back right so I said I accessed
this setting as an affectionate insult
and in German I'm just teaching you yeah
and then it gives her a chance to kind
of fight back with something so she goes
okay wanker it's a term of endearment in
the UK and feeling smart about herself
okay so
then I do something that I always talk
about and this is one of the key
principles in the PPI linger program if
you haven't got it you may want to get
it after this and and this is when I
pick up the word bank banker and I take
the word bank from that and I turned it
how to text a girl you like examples
into a bank this um okay and then I
switch the topic okay
and when I switch this oh this is this
is great whenever you can pick something
up that she's saying and you can a lot
you always connect it with a
conversation so when she says pig-dog
for example it's like I'm explaining
what it is yeah and I'm just teaching
you so I always pick up what she's
saying and she's picking up what I'm
saying here so she's responding so you
always have to respond to you want to
respond to what she's saying most of the
time it just helps to build a connection
how to text a girl you like examples
and to build a flirtation when you're
flirting and you're saying something
outrageous like Wang pissed I mean some
people would get offended by that if you
just said that out of nowhere
but because I've just linked it to when
she says wanker it makes complete sense
so then afterwards I change the topic
and I take that step back that that is
really nice as a perspective shift okay
I'm basically taking a step back from
the conversation switch the topic and
say any like concentrate you're working
because I know she's at work okay why do
I do that but it's basically like it's a
how to text a girl you like examples
push it's it's differently when you talk
about push and pull this is a push like
you're pushing her away slightly using
yeah anyway let's stop this you you need
to work concentrate on your work because
you know probably distracting me as well
so then she comes back with I'm trying
but you're making me smile so when I
push it always you kind of come back to
me okay do you see that the dynamics
here yeah and I'm again I'm giving a
emotional reaction a little bit you know
I'm pushing her away and makes people
want to come back and then she basically
goes what do you fancy to eat on Friday
how to text a girl you like examples
night which is again her taking the
initiative after I've said stop talking
to me basically
and then I basically say that's on my
problem responding to I'm trying but
you're making me smile and I say
something warm and with lots of liquid
what's the principle here I don't say
the obvious thing I mean if I was just
being perfectly normal and you know I
say things differently here okay if I
was saying how everybody would say it I
would say oh I'd like some soup maybe or
even worse um I don't know what do you
want a lot of people would say I don't
how to text a girl you like examples
know what do you want you know because
they want to be nice and I want to be
you know getting the girl to choose
that's a mistake here what comes across
is when I say something woman with lots
of liquid but I'm off the wall that I
don't really care what she thinks that
also there's double entendre and there's
something warm and lots of liquid
there's other things that a woman with
lots of liquid yeah ever heard of some
of these things they can be very you
know interesting too well anyway but you
know what I'm going with this um if I
had said something warm and wet that
would have made me even more suggestive
but anyway um and basically it just
shows them off the wall that I don't
really care that I'm here to entertain
myself and I'm saying it differently and
that stimulates a girl's mind so she
goes soup like she's found out some
amazing thing here right yeah so and I'm
keeping her guessing here a little bit
for a second at least yeah and this is
how to create moments of interest okay
and then I go yep you're right fur fur
and then she goes fur and I'm like fur
you heard me Vietnamese soup and I say
fur because in case she doesn't know it
and then I can say ah you're dumb you
know you don't know this okay and this
is how you create constant tension and
you create constant sexual tension with
this okay
that's how you keep things interesting
and then I say then she goes I see do
you reckon do you have a restaurant the
restaurant to recommend furs okay and
that's a restaurant chain and I again
kept that super short I didn't explain
the whole thing I just said this because
I wasn't sure maybe she wouldn't know
what it is and then she would have to
ask what it is okay so in this case also
I'm playing on that intrigue and she
goes where is that then so she still
doesn't quite
what it is okay so I say is a chain and
then I'm trying to think I figure out
this is where I'm the most transactional
really where are you going we're going
to be again Friday because there's
different chain you know openings of the
fur and different places another and she
explains where she is and she's a model
so she has fashion that's Fashion Week
party to go to
she explains all this and she invests
quite a lot in the conversation right
you see as well she's writing more than
I do basically am and then rather than
following up this conversation I
switched the topic and I basically put
in another to the push okay this is how
to develop the the tension more like I'm
basically saying to her look you want to
meet me but I first need to talk to you
on the phone because that's how I do
things
yeah and that's again another little
push and that's a little qualifying her
okay so and then something interesting
happens I wanted to show this to you
because this is what I don't want to see
on your phones normally okay I don't
want you to like text text text I can
her not responding but in this case I
did and there's a reason for that
so I had established that I was a guy
that doesn't really give a shit like you
know that I'm not texting to please that
I'm not needy about her reactions okay
so when she didn't respond to me
straight away after this text and this
text yeah which is both in the same
minute when she didn't respond and I
know she was probably busy with doing
something else and I knew that I just
carried on as if I didn't know that now
the reason for that is because I
basically I wanted to get an answer
because I wanted to get off as well of
the phone but um I didn't worry about
her thinking I was needy or that I I
I was you know needy for her reaction
because I'd already established that
wasn't so once you have established that
and this is an important point you can
do what you like basically yeah because
you're the guy that doesn't give a shit
really yeah so once you have established
that you can do this and it comes across
like you really don't care what she
thinks so he is just like me basically
my priorities come first like I want an
answer now so give it to me so then I
say texting has gone too far
call me when you're free okay tonight
and this is my last basically my last
attempt to get her to answer and she's
not answering so I'm not yes deal deal
it's a bit like in a way kind of like
come here when you're free okay hello
are you there hello are you there
say deal or I will talk dirty okay and
that's my playful way of threatening um
and then she says deal and I know she
was busy doing something else you know
the nature told me she had somebody
coming in or something doing her hair I
don't know what and and basically she
can answer but I basically this is a bit
risky okay you don't want to do this
unless you have really firmly
established that you know that you don't
give a shit and that you are totally
confident in your own way and then you
can do this okay and then she goes deal
and we have a great time and all of that
yeah but so I wanted to show you this
because I wanted you to know that when
you have rules they're great but when
you are floating and you know flowing
with that with those rules there comes a
time when you can just improvise and you
can just go with what feels right at the
time and as long as you've established
the right attitude and you've
established that you are a guy that does
stuff for their own benefit
for their own amusement that you're
there to entertain yourself that you are
free and what you're doing you can
basically do what you like you just have
to use your common sense and you have to
use your instinct for how far you go and
you always want to go a little bit
further than she does okay that's how
you keep things interesting look I want
to get this in under ten minutes I've
probably gone over already but I wanted
to let you know this is just one example
there's so many more examples I have a
lot more examples actually as part of my
pimple Inga program there's our video
with that as well when I tell you pimp
your lingo program principles in
practice because they apply just as well
to texting than they do to live
conversations to phone conversations
only for texting basically is is it's
pure you know that's language peel isn't
it the words really matter so I hope you
enjoyed this let me know what you think
send me an email and I catch you later

How To Text A Girl You Like Examples Related Keywords

how do you text a girl you like, how can i make a girl fall in love with me, how do you get a girl to be interested in you, how do you get a girl to like you at school, funny flirty texts to send a girl, what to text a girl to make her want you, what to text a girl to make her smile, what to text a girl to start a conversation, texts that make her want you, texting a girl for the first time, how to text a girl you don't know, opening text to a girl