How To Make A Flyer In Word



How To Make A Flyer In Word Video



How To Make A Flyer In Word Video Transcript

all right today I'm going to show you
how to make a flyer in Microsoft Word
just going to do is you want to create a
new file or document then you're gonna
come in here and you go to layout first
thing a change of margins whatever you'd
like I'm gonna change it from 2003
default to normal mmm and i'm going to
change it from orientation to landscape
okay and then I want to change the
cursor to the Senate page with command
in i'm going to go to the Home tab make
my font really big 20 then i'm going to
write my title
I'm going to make a little bit there
how to make a flyer in word
and make it bold and then if you would
like to have you would like to have
columns little break and use the column
and now your column and then this is
where you put the information up on
center mm-hmm unset it unfolded make the
Fox small as well
and then you always want to have three
parts your flyer there's the title the
body and in the signature based think
it's signatures where they can reach you
at so you put my name will be on doing
the Fontaine and then my email is low
mmm and if you want to get rid of extra
pages backspace or delete mmm nobody and
how to make a flyer in word
this is all done on microsoft word on
Mac 10 and then you save it up in save
as put the name and then where you'd
like to save it I'm going to save it
just the desktop and then there you go
thats thats right here

How To Make A Flyer In Word Related Keywords

modèle flyer word gratuit, minute flyer, flyer avec word 2010, faire un flyer avec paint, créer un flyer recto verso gratuit, creer un flyer avec powerpoint, comment faire une publicité papier, comment faire une affiche