How To Manually Open A Garage Door



How To Manually Open A Garage Door Video



How To Manually Open A Garage Door Video Transcript

hey good morning everybody I just want
to show you this got an interesting
development yesterday I got off work and
came home and mowed the grass and went
inside to clean up and I heard a loud
banging noise and I thought what is that
but I didn't find out what it was until
a bit later let me show you this this is
a spring then I guess has tension on it
so that when you hit the garage door
opener it helps the tension pull the
garage door up the the spring itself
broke made a very loud violent noise
when it wrote to so luckily the people
who installed it has their phone number
how to manually open a garage door
on here and they're still in business
we gave him a call and are going to come
out today and fix it but that sure was
loud and violent when I heard it I'm
sure it's one of those things dad would
fix it all by himself in some miraculous
way
but seeing as how I don't know how to
fix it nor do I have the time or the
know-how and don't want to end up
breaking it worse I'm just calling the
people to come fix it so that's a new
development it should be fun
hope everybody doing good well it didn't
take him too long to fix it he went
how to manually open a garage door
ahead and replaced both Frank's since
it's good to go ahead and do both he
said this one was rated for about 10,000
uses um pretty interesting to watch him
do it it's under a lot of tension but he
would show me how they balance it and
all that stuff pretty neat
still don't like a job I want to do by
myself I think it's better to have
somebody knows what they're doing to it
but all done cool

How To Manually Open A Garage Door Related Keywords

can you open a garage door without the opener, how do i manually open my liftmaster garage door, how do you open your garage door when the power goes out, how do you break into a garage door