How To Make A Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft



How To Make A Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft Video



How To Make A Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft Video Transcript

although 24 here and as you can see many
updates came out and today I'm going to
yell you get some I make a pumpkin block
so it's really easy so first thing you
will need a pumpkin head as a main thing
you like apple pie pumpkins everywhere
just make sure your child will go like
you can find them everywhere what most
most of the times in this kind of grass
and also you will need some sugar sugar
and your children from this should hang
out right here you may close it and you
will need eggs from chickens
it's me pumpkin pies 2x or where I
wasn't wondering this better be good to
how to make a pumpkin pie in minecraft
stop but make sure you have sugar and a
pump it in your goings week thanks for
watching
hi guys how's it going okay
today I'm gonna be showing you how to
make pumpkin pie it's delicious it's a
pie made from pumpkins it's it's pretty
great it's pretty pretty but uh yeah
it's it's what I'm holding in my hand
right right here right right there
that's what I'm holding in my hand but
um yeah I'm gonna show you how to make
that today so stay tuned to see how ok
guys so first thing we're gonna need is
the pumpkins because it is called
how to make a pumpkin pie in minecraft
pumpkin pie so over here I'm growing
some pumpkins and see I'm like over
there so we're gonna go harvest some of
those but then we're gonna need a piece
of sugar and an egg these chickens are
sneakiest things I was escaping
okay it's fun to hang but yeah we need
some pumpkins
there we go
okay okay so now we need our okay so
we've got all that now let's head over
to the votes okay so we've got all the
supplies that we need now we just need
to put it together so let's turn the
sugar cane into actual sugar there we go
how to make a pumpkin pie in minecraft
and now to put together I think is
something
but yes because okay so we now have
three pieces of pumpkin pie cannot wait
to eat this I'm oh boy I'm starving but
uh yeah it's pretty good
so if you liked this video leave a like
subscribe comments whatever you want to
do I don't really it doesn't really
matter but yeah I hope you like this
series I'm starting my minecraft master
chef series so see you guys later

How To Make A Pumpkin Pie In Minecraft Related Keywords

what can you do with a pumpkin in minecraft, how do you cook meat in minecraft, what foods can you eat in minecraft, do melons need water to grow in minecraft, how to make rabbit stew in minecraft, minecraft apple pie, how to make pumpkin soup in minecraft, how to make cake in minecraft, how to craft cake, how to make sugar in minecraft, how to make cookies in minecraft, how do you make cake in minecraft