How To Address A Postcard



How To Address A Postcard Video



How To Address A Postcard Video Transcript

hi guys it's May 5th 2016 and I know
it's been a while since I've done a
video logs but
in the summer anyways we the wife and
kid and I are driving across country to
california and back to the outer banks
of north carolina that home to
Pennsylvania in August August eleventh i
believe and we're doing a postcard
campaign of sorts the first 125 people
to send me their physical address
through tumblr instagram email this
email right here subject title postcard
will get a random post card for me from
some random place in the united states
how to address a postcard
between california between both coasts
basically i mean if you're from the 80s
or you're from the 90s and earlier you
remember getting mail and you know
physical mail and how cool it was to
wait from a card from your grandparents
on vacation or something or from a
friend well i was inspired to do this my
friend in February i believe yes january
end of January February he sent me a
postcard from Hawaii and on his vacation
and I thought that was so cool so I was
inspired to do the same thing but to
have all of you you know maybe have a
little bit of nostalgia or if you're too
how to address a postcard
young to remember and you are haven't
gotten mail want to see what it's like
just to suddenly be surprised by a piece
of mail that's not a freakin bill and
this is open to all countries so if you
would be really be interested in getting
a postcard from somewhere please look in
the description box the email listed
below you can send it through Instagram
anything just subject title at postcard
and the first hundred twenty-five people
who sent me their addresses will get a
postcard from us and to sweeten the deal
a rant of random few of you will get an
originally written haiku English haiku
how to address a postcard
five-syllable seven syllable
five-syllable by me in the in the in the
subject box
follow me on instagram for all photos
follow me on twitter like my facebook
page it's all listed down below and
watch for some more vlogs especially at
the end of august when we're on vacation
and we're shooting every day so you have
a good day and let me know what you
think comment in the box send me a
message email be some of your address
and get a very cool postcard Chloe's
going on YouTube

How To Address A Postcard Related Keywords

what side do you address a postcard, do you have to put a return address on a postcard, how do you address a postcard usps, do you need a stamp to mail a postcard, return address on postcard, how to address a blank postcard, where to put stamp on postcard with barcode, how to address a postcard internationally, postcard return address location, postcard writing format, how to write a postcard to a friend, how to address a postcard usps