How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Through Texts



How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Through Texts Video



How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Through Texts Video Transcript

I really missed my last no you don't
miss your last relationship because I
ain't gonna work
hey everyone how are you all and welcome
to this week's video now before I get
into this video if this is the first
time you've ever seen me on your lovely
screen click that lovely red subscribe
button down below and also click the
bell icon next to it where you will
receive notifications from me every
single time I upload a new video that's
um a snapchat so maybe a lot of you out
there who are thinking I don't have this
girl has a crush on me guy is an girl
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
you know 21st century you can go for
whatever you want so one of the ways to
judge this is to have like a
conversation you know the conversation
tends to be the way forward for many
things having a conversation and that
conversation may entail being over text
may be over text not entail it being
over text okay so in this video I'm
going to be revealing some ways girls
flirt over text and to see you she's
aptly into you if she isn't then I'm
sorry there's plenty more fish in the
sea so the first way you can see if
she's into you
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
does she start with conversations now
I'm not saying you never don't ever you
know start with conversations because
you know if you want these relationships
happen you need to start conversations
as well as she probably think oh she's
being a nuisance toward you you need to
make the conversations as well so if she
starts texting you and she always starts
conversations she's probably in tier the
second way to see if she's into you he
similar to the first point does she try
to end the conversation or does she keep
the conversation going on now to see if
she actually tries to keep the
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
conversation going on you can talk about
subject discuss it what we'll discuss
really and then as soon as you think oh
there's nothing more to talk about on
this subject and see she changes the
conversation in order to keep the
conversation going on well sadly if she
doesn't
and the conversation and maybe she just
isn't that interested third where you
find out that girls interested in you is
that you need to use your observation
skills does she use emojis and what you
know just does she use
I mean if did this standard smiley face
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
normal awkward like turtle emojis maybe
that's just part my personality but she
uses emojis like the fire and the wolf
heart face one then maybe she's using
them to help flip you know I mean it's
the fourth way is definitely one way if
you know she's into you and that is the
instant reply you sent her a message and
she replied straight away chances are
she's still on the chat or off if you
are in turn app sure oh she's just next
to a phone all the time she wants to see
you in her notifications she replies see
straight away she wants to speak to you
she's taking the time to speak to you
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
and she's making sure that she's
speaking to you okay so the next one is
teasing if she teases you're like oh I
wish you were here right now oh I wish
you were here right now I don't use this
way because it's just really saw fit and
I don't like it either you can tell
because I didn't have any other examples
so yeah if she's teasing you that saw um
you know giving you compliments mm-hmm
that works like yo good looking
Kate LM single okay so this way involves
an english lesson and is using
punctuation punctuation is like
exclamation marks and what does an
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
exclamation mark
what does it convey Connor Tate it means
that she's excited you know she's
excited exclamation marks everywhere
she's into you I mean if she's just
giving you good news like OMG I'm going
seeing Justin Bieber in concert
exclamation mark I don't think that it's
aimed towards you don't read that one is
in that way okay now this one's a tricky
one does she use long words and I don't
mean like
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious proud
I mean does she use what's like hey look
put like seven E's in it
how to tell if a girl likes you through texts
oh hi with eight eyes on the end sort of
like elongating their words if she does
that there's a chance that she's
probably into you oh it fits the word
out with loads of views and loads of
pages she might stub to tail don't know
so this way is called the text giggles
he involves words like wall and lmao and
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha this is called the text giggles and
it's kind of like flirting it's long
really it's quite literally going
frontier going yeah basically a girl who
laps all jokes if you want a girl like
that then be my guest but no thank you
now the next one is the hint dropper ok
she's dropping hints that she wants a
relationship like oh I just want someone
here to cuddle and I really missed my
last no you don't miss you last
relationship because that ain't gonna
work
so whether that's her saying oh I wish I
could have a friend that I could rely on
is that her suggestion that you want her
and you to get close below some girls do
drop hints and might seem a bit forceful
especially if you don't want the
relationship so maybe just say you know
what my mom doesn't want me to have a
girlfriend so um I can't go out with you
not the best excuse I know so the
penultimate point
I completely forgot it now does she text
you at now there are many programs on at
night and Netflix becomes even more
attractive at night when
should be in sleep before 10 o'clock on
a school night and it turns out to be
about 2 o'clock but that's her taking
the time to speak to you at night in bed
do not get any ideas on snapchat so she
probably is interested if she's speaking
to you at night when she's in bed and
and just think many people actually do
speak at night so if she's taking the
time with a quick replies and emojis
she's probably into you and then
ultimately does she want you to meet oh
hey um I think we should meet up because
um you sound really interesting this the
next part which I'm not going to help
you with in this video how to actually
speak to a girl face to face I mean
you've done it through the phone so I
can taste it's a lot harder but just
keep the eye contact and your hands to
yourself and you should be fine so if
you liked this video how about you can
bet massive thumbs up if you haven't
already click that little red subscribe
button down little burp down below and
leave me a comment because comments make
my day
I love replying to all comments in the
comment section turn on my notifications
if you haven't already go and add me on
snapchat where you can screenshot this
now go into snapchat click as friends by
snapcode it will scan it for you to
remember my name similar is the Malalai
familar la you can go to instagram and
click the rotate button because my insta
pea is really good look how good bye
also can follow me on twitter as a bingo
I will see you next week I'm gonna
master school on Monday but problem luck
guys I hope you all have a fantastic
week I'll see you next week
ha

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Through Texts Related Keywords

how do i get a girl to like me over text, how can you tell if someone is lying through text, how can you tell if a girl is flirting with you, what does an exclamation mark mean at the end of a text, how to know if a guy likes you through texting, how to tell if a girl likes you over snapchat, how to tell if she is interested through text, how to know if a girl is not interested in you through text, if she texts me first is she interested, how to tell if a girl likes you over text quiz, subtle signs she likes you, what her texts really mean