How To Become A Vampire Eso



How To Become A Vampire Eso Video



How To Become A Vampire Eso Video Transcript

hey guys what's going on runs I'm over
here used to be right around 1 to 2 and
today I'm going to tell you how to
become a vampire as you can see by how
cool my character is he is a vampire and
right there it's a stage 1 vampirism
with 117 minutes and 30 seconds left
what you gotta do is you either going to
have to walk a long distance or ask a
friend to teleport it's all the way in
Reapers March and Reapers March it's all
the way here in Sanrio or over here so
when our Don is where you spawn in the
Aldmeri Dominion so this for the Aldmeri
Dominion only guys what I did on this
how to become a vampire eso
character is I just asked someone all
the way back here and valk he'll guard
if they could teleport me but what I did
on my other character was I took the
long unfortunate Road if you want to
walk T all these way shrines you come
here to Skywatch and you come to the
harbor there will be a woman standing
right here at the end of the harbor you
talk to her and what you'll do is she'll
teleport you all the way over here to
growlin she's gonna start you all the
way over here so they have to walk your
way through all these things as the
enemies start to get higher and higher
how to become a vampire eso
level all the way throughout wood you
can choose nuts going to green shady and
just cut right through it the mouth or
it gets a Reapers march to get all the
way up here now if you want to become a
vampire this is the place if you want to
become a werewolf the place is right
next door to try not to get these two
confused because if you get bit by one
you'll have to go to a priest and then
walk back
so it's easy to get a waistline over
here just in case you die because there
are a little 41 enemies so try to be
stealthy or try to be careful for like I
how to become a vampire eso
said just ask one of your friends hey
could you tell for me too Reapers
marching they say okay well race shrine
just remember for it's Fink's moth
because that'll be the closest one you
can get you just follow this little main
road here and they become a werewolf
right there or a vampire right here now
fair warning when you get bit there will
be a scroll right here the problem is
when you go in you have to do it solo
but they're about John level 41 42
enemies that you'll have to defeat by
yourself so I don't recommend this for a
low level unless you're you know a
how to become a vampire eso
knight blade assassination or a very
good mage because as you can see I'm
only level 15 I got vampirism when I was
little six so if you're very daring or
just a high enough level and you'll want
to get vampirism now you know where to
go and you just stand here whips on to
bite you or you wait for a moon cycle or
there will be guys to a NPC they'll just
bite you and there will be a scroll
right here on this table and then you
just pray to the altar he'll go in and
if you fail it you have six days so
there's no need to worry no need to rush
and if you want to become a werewolf
which I'll make a separate video for
that later that place their enemies will
only adjust to your level so it's much
easier over there because when I was
little six I only had to fight a level
10 boss instead of fighting a bunch of
local 40s and that's where you become a
vampire guys I'll do further videos on
each skill tree for both later on thank
you and goodbye

How To Become A Vampire Eso Related Keywords

eso how to become a werewolf, eso how to become a vampire 2017, eso vampire altar, eso how to become a vampire aldmeri dominion, vampire alter eso, eso blood fiend, eso scion of the blood matron, eso blood fiend locations